Monday, April 28, 2014

Mac Proenza Shouler / Ocean City Blush Ombre Review

Hi! Everyone!

It's been a while to post Mac collection review, maybe it is first time to review
their products in my blog
I am a big fan of Mac collection since hello kitty collection came out
This year I skipped all their limited edition collection, I was not interested in any items
but this Proenza Shouler collection made me giddy!!

I went to Mac store last thursday and I asked them for this collection directly
one of makeup artist came to me and showed that how to apply the blush and lipstick
she also put make up on to my face with two items, it was so pretty but I just bought one blush only
Actually, I wanted to buy Mangrove lipstick color but It's very similar in Maybelline
Mandarin Orange lipstick!

So, this ocean city color was so popular and it was sold out so fast
I still think I picked right color and I am not disappointed with my purchase at all

I took some picture of this blush color and let's have a look!



Before I opened the box, It looks exactly the same as inside case 




The case cover is strong plastic material 
but I like this case so much!!




As you can see that different kind of orange colors 
top of the color is peach beige 
middle line color is peach 
bottom color is red orange 



I like all different colors!!



from left: Red Orange, Peach, Peach Beige 






Thanks!







2 comments:

  1. hello!
    just found your blog and I really like it! :D
    great style btw :)

    greetings from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      Thank you for your comment and like my blog too!!
      I've been lazy to update new posting but i ll come back soon!! Hope you keep watching my blog!

      Delete